This module has excellent measurement performance of amplitude and phase. It can achieve high measurement accuracy on the measurement of amplitude difference of two-bit signals. In the measurement of phase difference, within 0-180 degrees earlier, it is the module effect of 1 mV step per degree, so this module is more suitable for you to develop and test.
1. The gain and phase difference of two input signals can be measured from low frequency to 2.7 GHz. AD8302 is not only suitable for measuring the gain and phase difference of amplifiers, mixers and other circuits, but also suitable for testing wireless base stations and test equipment.
2. When measuring the gain, the dynamic range of the two input signals is ±30 dB, and the sensitivity of the output level is 30 mVdB. The error is less than 0.5 dB. The output voltage corresponding to -30dB is 30mV, and the output voltage corresponding to + 30dB is 1.8V. The output current is 8mA and the conversion rate is 25V/μs.
3. The ratio coefficient of accurate amplitude measurement is 30 mVdB.
4. The precise typical value is less than 0.5dB; (The range of phase difference measured by AD8302 is 0° ~180°, the corresponding output voltage range is 0~1.8V, the sensitivity of output voltage is 10mV/(°), and the measurement error is less than 0.5°). The output voltage is 1.8V when the phase difference (p=0). The output voltage is 30mV and the output current is 8mA when p=180 degrees. The conversion rate of phase output is 30MHz, and the response time is 40ns~500ns (depending on the measured phase difference);.
5. The proportional coefficient of accurate phase measurement is 10 mV/(°).
6. The exact typical value is less than 1 degree.
7. The device operates in three ways: measurement, control and level comparison.
8. With a stable 1.8V reference voltage bias output;
9. Video bandwidth response is 30MHz.
10. Use 2.7V~5.5V single power supply.
11. The internal structure of AD8302 mainly includes two precisely matched demodulated broadband logarithmic amplifiers, a multiplier type broadband phase detector, three adders (), a set of output amplifiers, bias circuits and reference voltage buffers. The input signal can be either a single-ended signal or a differential signal.
[Name]: AD8302 Amplitude and Phase Detection Module
[Size]: 42mm X30.5mm
[Power supply voltage range]:5V
1. Gain/loss and phase can be measured separately
2. Working frequency is from low frequency to 27 GHz
3. Two-Channel Matched Logarithmic Amplifier with Integrated Phase Detector
4. Gain measurement range: - 30 to + 30 dB
5. Phase measurement range
6, 0 to 180 degrees
7. Integrated reference voltage source and output voltage circuit
8, 27 to 5.5V single power supply
PDF schematic*1:Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send the information to your mailbox
The AD8302 contains two precision matched broadband logarithmic amplifiers.
A broadband phase detector, 1.8V precise reference source, analog calibration circuit and interface circuit can simultaneously measure the gain (or amplitude ratio) and phase difference between two input signals in the frequency range from low frequency to 2.7GHz. Because the device integrates two precisely matched logarithmic amplifiers, the temperature drift can be minimized.
AD8302 can not only measure the gain and phase difference of amplifiers, mixers and other circuits, but also is especially suitable for the detection of wireless base stations and test equipment. When measuring the gain, the dynamic range of the two input signals is ±30 dB, and the sensitivity of the output level is 30 mVdB. The error is less than 0.5 dB. The output voltage corresponding to -30dB is 30mV, while the output voltage corresponding to + 30dB is 1.8V. The output current is 8 mA and the conversion rate is 25 VuS. The measurement range of phase difference is 0 ~180 and the corresponding output voltage range is 0 V~1.8 V. The sensitivity of output voltage is 10 mV/degree, and the measurement error is less than 0.5. The output voltage is 1.8Vv when the phase difference is p = 0 and 30mV and 8mA when p = 180. The phase output has a conversion rate of 30 MHz and a response time of 40 ns to 500 ns (depending on the measured phase difference).
AD8302 also has three operating modes: phase measurement mode, input level comparator mode and phase controller mode. The phase controller can be constructed by using the phase control mode. The small signal envelope bandwidth of gain and phase difference is 30MHz (MFLT end open circuit). External filter capacitor can reduce the bandwidth. For the phase difference measurement system with characteristic impedance of 50_, the input power level ranges from - 60 dBm to 0 dBm.
Elecdemonded in 2015 , Elecdemo is a well-established technology company that integrates supply , R & D , prodund sales , supporting agents , franchises , customization and bulk purchases . We are committed to provid our customers with the best electronic functional module products at the lowest price . We have a professional design and production team to providecustomer service to help our customers greatly improve the efficiency of development，learn and research.
1. Global shipping, (except for some countriesand APO/ FPO)
2. Import duties: Taxes are not included in theprice or shipping costs. Customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
3. If the package is not delivered within 30 days. please contact us. We will help you solve the problem.
1. We will process the order in time after the payment is confirmed. Due to the difference in inventory status and time, we will choose to ship from our first warehouse for fast delivery.
2. We only send to the confirmed order address. Your order address must match your shipping address.
3.Service transit time is provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays. Delivery time may vary, especially on holidays.
1. manufacturers limited warrantyon defective items(excluding items damagedand/or misused after receipt). The accessory is backed by a 3 month warranty
2. The displayed image is taken in real time, but due to different production batches, thecolor may be different. The picture is for reference only, and the actual object is subjectto the final one
3. The defective item must be reported and reurned within the warranty period(if possible,in the original packaging
4. If the product features do not match the advertisement, we will bear all shipping costs.
1. If you are satisfied, please leave 5 stars positive feedback, we are very honored to receivea generous real assessment and photos, th !!!!
2. For any product or shipping problems, please contact us before opening a dispute orleaving any feedback/negative feedback, we will try our best to solve the problem untilyou are satisfied.
Returns and Refunds:
1. You have 7 days to contact us and you will not be able to return from the receipt date after30 days. If the item has been owned by you for more than 7 days, it will be considered usedand we will not refund or replace it. with no exceptions! Return shipping costs are theresponsibility of the buver.
2. All returned items must be in original packaging, you must provide us with a shippingtracking number.
3. If there is a return, please contact us in advance, we will help you solve it. If it cannot besolved online, we will accept your return and refund it to you.