Alcohol detection sensor module TGS822 serial output ethanol-based alcohol gas measurement
US $1.7 -20%
1. Power supply indicator and threshold alarm indicator
2. Using serial communication, read 0-5V voltage directly from computer through USB to TTL (the higher the voltage, the higher the concentration)
3. The threshold of 0-5V can be set to compare with the obtained alcohol concentration voltage.
4. Alarm polarity can be set. Can be directly connected to single chip computer | IO port or relay
5. High sensitivity and good selectivity for ethanol vapors
6. Fast response recovery characteristics
*Name: Figaro TGS822 Alcohol Detection Sensor Module
*Size: 40mm X28mm (long X wide)
*Main Chips: Single Chip Microcomputer and TGS822 Gas Sensor
*Operating Voltage: 7~12V
*Subtypes: 8 Series
*Standard Packaging: Plastic and SUS Dual Network
*Target gas: alcohol organic solvent
*Detection range: 50-5000ppm
*High sensitivity to organic solvents such as ethanol
*Long-term stability, good long life,
*Low Cost Organic Bath Agent Inspection
*It can be used with a simple circuit.
Inspection of Organic Solvents in Factories, Dry Cleaners and Semiconductor Industries
PDF schematic*1:Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send the module information to your mailbox.