DAC8552 Module 16-Bit Dual Voltage Output Digital-to-Analog Converter DAC Precision Voltage Reference
US $26.08 -20%
DAC8552 module shipping list
Physical module + PDF schematic diagram + routine source code + after-sale technical support + electrostatic bag packaging + shockproof foam
(1) The module interface of our shop is clear and the performance is stable. Please perform functional verification under the corresponding experimental conditions in conjunction with the schematic diagram provided by our shop.
(2) The basic parameters of this module are in the details page, providing PDF information of the module information, source code of the routine, and no engineering files. Please inform the buyer, if you have any operation problems, you can consult customer service.
(3) Buyers, before using the module, please read the details page of this module to understand the power supply and use restrictions, to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
(4) Our modules are guaranteed to provide real module parameters, functions and pictures, and all modules will be shipped after inspection and testing.
Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send the module information to your mailbox.
Module model: DAC8552
Module type: digital-to-analog conversion module
Module power supply: DC9V-24V
Module current: 10mA (MAX)
Module communication protocol: SPI serial
Module provides routines: STM32F103RBT6
Routine platform: STM32F103X-M3; KEIL5 version source code
Module output voltage range: 0-5V
DAC resolution digits: 16
Number of output channels: 2 channels independent
Module output interface: SMA; 24-hour salt spray anti-oxidation
Module output signal: voltage; DAC8552 direct output, limited driving capacity
Reference voltage: 5V; switchable external input reference
Voltage settling time: 10uS
DAC output analog bandwidth: 100KHz
Module features: multiple; with output buffer amplifier, ultra-low AC crosstalk, fast settling time
Module application: multiple; programmable voltage source, instrument and control system, sensor excitation, motion process control
Module weight: 16g
Module specifications: 45 * 43 * 12; length * width * height-PCB size
Module interface type: SMA signal output and external reference input, DC5.5 power socket XH2.54 pin data interface
Note: The chip features are only for user selection reference. Non-modules have this feature.
The DAC8552 is a 16-bit, dual-channel, voltage output digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that provides low-power operation and a flexible serial host interface. Allows rail-to-rail output swing within a 5V power supply range. It supports a standard 3-wire serial interface and can operate with an input data clock frequency of up to 30MHz when VDD = 5V.
The external reference voltage of DAC8552 is 5V, and the output range of each DAC channel is 0-5V. A power-on reset circuit is also built in, which ensures that the DAC output is powered up at zero level and remains there until a valid write operation occurs. The DAC8552 provides a flexible power-down feature that can access the device through a serial interface, reducing the device's current consumption to 700nA at 5V. Usually can be used for programmable voltage source, instrument and control system, sensor excitation, motion process control and other equipment.
Precautions for using the module
(1) The power supply of the module does not exceed 24V, the voltage is high, and the module generates a large amount of heat.
(2) Since the module is a high-precision device, in order to avoid unnecessary interference, it is recommended to use a linear power supply.
(3) It is recommended to use the SMA corresponding interface for the output signal line. Mismatched interfaces are likely to cause poor contact, and poor quality wires may cause signal attenuation or excessive noise.
(4) The distributed code is only used for the supporting main control board; no single-chip microcomputer tutorial is provided; functions other than product details display must be developed by yourself.
(5) If you need to simply test the function of the module, it is recommended to use it with the control board of our store. After the correct wiring, the control board can be powered to achieve the analog voltage output.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can DAC8552 be used as a reference source? How much output jitter?
A: DAC8552 can be used as a programmable reference source. The accuracy of the reference depends largely on the reference of the 8552.
Q: Can the output voltage range of the module be increased? What is the accuracy? How much output current capability?
A: At present, the circuit of the module can only output 0-5V, and the output voltage accuracy is 0.1mV (power ripple is extremely low). The current output is within 10mA.
Q: Using DAC8552 to generate a sine wave, what is the highest frequency? Can two channels of sine wave be orthogonal?
A: Generally, a sine wave within 5K is okay. You can achieve two-channel sine wave orthogonality, but you need to program it yourself.