DAC902E module High Speed DA Digital to Analog Conversion Module DAC902E High SFDR 12 Bit 165MSPS Low Power Adjustable Range
US $28.2 -20%
DAC902 module shipping list
Physical module + PDF schematic diagram + routine source code + after-sale technical support + electrostatic bag packaging + shockproof foam
(1) The module interface of our shop is clear and the performance is stable. Please perform functional verification under the corresponding experimental conditions in conjunction with the schematic diagram provided by our shop.
(2) The basic parameters of this module are in the details page, providing PDF information of the module information and source code of the routine; engineering files are not provided, please inform the buyer, if you have any operation problems, you can consult customer service.
(3) Buyers, before using the module, please read the details page of this module to understand the power supply and use restrictions, to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
(4) The modules of our shop are guaranteed to provide real module parameters, functions and pictures; all modules are checked and tested before they are shipped
Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send the module information to your mailbox.
Module model: DAC902
Module type: digital-to-analog conversion module
Module power supply: DC5V
Module current: 50mA (MAX)
Module communication protocol: 12-bit parallel
Module provides routines: STM32F103RBT6
Routine platform: STM32F103X-M3; KEIL5 version source code
Module output voltage range: ± 1.24V
DAC resolution digits: 12
Number of output channels: single channel
Module output interface: SMA; 24-hour salt spray anti-oxidation
Module output signal: voltage; OPA690 chip output, with a certain driving capacity, within 50mA
Reference voltage: 1.24V; reserved external input reference in SOT-23 package
Voltage settling time: 30nS
DAC sampling rate: 165MSPS
DAC output analog bandwidth; 33MHz
Module features: multiple; with output buffer amplifier, ultra-low AC crosstalk, ultra-fast settling time
Module applications: multiple; digital microwave connection, cable modulator, arbitrary waveform generation, high-speed instrument control, video and digital TV
Module weight: 19g
Module specifications: 54 * 42 * 12; length * width * height-PCB size
Module interface type: SMA signal output, 3.81-2PIN power socket XH2.54 double-row pin data interface
Note: The chip features are only for user selection reference. Non-modules have this feature.
DAC902 is a 12-bit resolution high-speed digital-to-analog converter. It supports an update rate of more than 165MSPS, and has excellent dynamic performance, especially suitable for meeting the needs of various applications.
The advanced segmentation architecture of DAC902 is optimized to provide high spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) for single-tone and multi-tone signals, which is essential when used in the transmission signal path of a communication system. The close matching of the current output has excellent dynamic performance.
Its low power consumption makes it suitable for portable and battery-powered systems. By using adjustable full-scale options to reduce the output current, further optimization can be achieved. It can be used for digital microwave connection, cable modulator, arbitrary waveform generation, high-speed instrument control, video and digital TV.
Precautions for using the module
(1) The module is a low power consumption module, and the power supply does not exceed 5.5V.
(2) Since the module is a high-precision device, in order to avoid unnecessary interference, it is recommended to use a linear power supply.
(3) It is recommended to use the SMA corresponding interface for the output signal line. Mismatched interfaces are likely to cause poor contact, and poor quality wires may cause signal attenuation or excessive noise.
(4) The delivered code is only used for the supporting main control board. No single-chip microcomputer tutorial is provided. Functions other than product details display need to be developed by yourself.
(5) If you need to simply test the function of the module, it is recommended to use it with the control board of our store; after the correct wiring, the control board can be powered to achieve the analog voltage output.
Module test chart
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the highest frequency that the DAC902 can generate a sine wave with the main control board of our store?
A: The default output frequency of the main control board of our store is 1KHz. Since the single chip microcomputer cannot achieve the best performance of DAC902, there is no test limit value; generally, a high-speed processor such as FPGA is required to exert all its performance; the theoretical maximum is 33MHz Sine wave.
Q: Can the output voltage range of the module be increased? What is the control accuracy? What should the output current capability be?
A: At present, the circuit of the module can only output ± 1.25V, and the output voltage control accuracy is 1mV (low power ripple). The current output is within 50mA, and the magnification can be modified according to the schematic diagram to increase the output voltage, but the control accuracy will also decrease.
Q: What is the difference between the clock on the SMA port on the board and the clock on the pin header?
A: There is no difference. The SMA port has a better shielding effect and is more resistant to interference.