This module is a boost-type high-voltage module. The potentiometer on the board is to adjust the bias of avalanche diode. It is generally set to 100V when it leaves the factory. Do not over-adjust it, which will lead to avalanche diode or module damage. Modules need to use stable linear power supply, no surge and pulse, otherwise easy to damage the module.
Name: Photoelectric IV Converter Module
Power supply: 12V
Size: (PCB) 56mm*43mm (positioning hole) 48mm*35mm
Signal input: receiving light signal by avalanche photodiode
Adjustment range of bias voltage of avalanche photodiode: 70V~180V
Bandwidth: 1KHz-150MHz (default configuration), DC~1KHz (customer self-configuration, C21 to 0 Euroresistance)
PDF schematic*1:Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send the information to your mailbox
Note: The photodiode needs to be purchased separately
Specifications of our avalanche diodes:
As shown in the connection test diagram, the two modules are all powered by 12V. The output end of the transmitting module transmits the optical signal to the avalanche photodiode connected with the input end of the receiving module with the laser photoemission tube.
Because the power of the selected laser emitter tube is small, the optical signal is not very concentrated, so the test distance must be relatively close to get a better effect. Of course, optical fiber can also be used for transmission, so the effect is ideal.
Transmitter module link with this module：\\\\\\\\\https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33003744073.html
The signal generator inputs 7kHz to the transmitting module on the left, and the sine wave signal of 2Vpp passes through the electro-optic photoelectric conversion of two modules to get the effect picture of the oscilloscope on the right, with the frequency of 7.143khz
The signal generator inputs 1MHz to the transmitting module on the left, and the sine wave signal of 2Vpp passes through the electro-optic photoelectric conversion of two modules to get the effect picture of the oscilloscope on the right, with the frequency of 985.2KHz
On the left side, the signal generator inputs 50MHz to the transmitting module, and the sine wave signal of 2Vpp is converted through the electro-optical photoelectric conversion of two modules to get the effect picture of the oscilloscope on the right side, with the frequency of 49.75MHz
The signal generator inputs 70MHz to the transmitting module on the left side, and the sine wave signal of 2Vpp is converted into electro-optic and electro-optic signals of two modules to get the effect picture of the oscilloscope on the right side, with the frequency of 69.93MHz
The signal generator inputs 100MHz to the transmitting module on the left, and the sine wave signal of 2vp is converted through the electro-optical photoelectric conversion of two modules to get the effect diagram of the oscilloscope on the right, with the frequency of 96.15MHz
Elecdemonded in 2015 , Elecdemo is a well-established technology company that integrates supply , R & D , prodund sales , supporting agents , franchises , customization and bulk purchases . We are committed to provid our customers with the best electronic functional module products at the lowest price . We have a professional design and production team to providecustomer service to help our customers greatly improve the efficiency of development，learn and research.
1. Global shipping, (except for some countriesand APO/ FPO)
2. Import duties: Taxes are not included in theprice or shipping costs. Customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
3. If the package is not delivered within 30 days. please contact us. We will help you solve the problem.
1. We will process the order in time after the payment is confirmed. Due to the difference in inventory status and time, we will choose to ship from our first warehouse for fast delivery.
2. We only send to the confirmed order address. Your order address must match your shipping address.
3.Service transit time is provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays. Delivery time may vary, especially on holidays.
1. manufacturers limited warrantyon defective items(excluding items damagedand/or misused after receipt). The accessory is backed by a 3 month warranty
2. The displayed image is taken in real time, but due to different production batches, thecolor may be different. The picture is for reference only, and the actual object is subjectto the final one
3. The defective item must be reported and reurned within the warranty period(if possible,in the original packaging
4. If the product features do not match the advertisement, we will bear all shipping costs.
1. If you are satisfied, please leave 5 stars positive feedback, we are very honored to receivea generous real assessment and photos, th !!!!
2. For any product or shipping problems, please contact us before opening a dispute orleaving any feedback/negative feedback, we will try our best to solve the problem untilyou are satisfied.
Returns and Refunds:
1. You have 7 days to contact us and you will not be able to return from the receipt date after30 days. If the item has been owned by you for more than 7 days, it will be considered usedand we will not refund or replace it. with no exceptions! Return shipping costs are theresponsibility of the buver.
2. All returned items must be in original packaging, you must provide us with a shippingtracking number.
3. If there is a return, please contact us in advance, we will help you solve it. If it cannot besolved online, we will accept your return and refund it to you.