The Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Camera is the day and night camera.You can get the best imaging whatever it is in the daytime or at night.It's a built-in IR-CUT camera, can be used during the day and night. When the camera at daytime will switch to day mode, the camera image is a normal color image, when the camera at night will switch to night mode , the camera can normally identify the infrared fill light of the light, which can be set through the software switch, to solve the other night vision camera during the day to take pictures of the image color is not normal.
The differece of automatic or non-automatic switch camera
1. The automatic switch camera will automatically turn to day mode ( non-night vision ) at daytime or the light enough environment , and it will turn to night vision mode at dark environment .
2. The non-automatic switch camera is the day mode acquiescently . You can switch to night vision mode by this way.
Editing the config.txt file:
1. Executive command "sudo nano /boot/config.txt"
3. Press"Ctrl+O" ( on the keyboard ) , and press "Enter" to save this configuration , then press "Ctrl + X " to exist .
. Restart the raspberry pi and it will turn to day mode.
5. Remove the "sudo nano /boot/config.txt" and save configuration ( as the 3 ) , restart the raspberry pi , it will be back to day mode
1. 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
2. CCD size: 1 / 4inch
3. Aperture (F): 1.8
4. Focal Length: 3.6mm adjustable
5. Field of View: 72 degree
6. Sensor best resolution: 1080p
7. 4 screw holes to fix the IR lights or holder:
1). Used for attachment
2). Provides 3.3V power output
1. Supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi ( include raspberry pi 3 B+ )
2. Embedded removable IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight ( by automatic or manual )
3. Comes with infrared LED, supports night visio
4. Supports connecting infrared LED and / or fill flash LED
4. After the raspberry pi system restart , you can use raspberry pi camera now.
If you want to take photo, you can run the command : raspistill
For example,input: raspistill –t 2000 -o 1.jpg
-t: ( the time of waiting to take the photo ,5000 is five seconds). – o 1.jpg (1.jpg is command of file)
1. Soft cable, 90-degree vertical connector, HDMI port next to it. When connecting the contact side facing the HDMI interface.
2. Remove the protective film before using the lens
3. bare boards, pay attention to ESD damage, guard against static electricity!