LM2596 module multi-channel switching power supply 3.3V/5V/12V/ADJ adjustable output DC-DC step-down power supply module
US $16.62 -15%
Module shipping list
LM2596 multi-channel power supply physical module + PDF information + after-sales technical support + electrostatic bag packaging + shockproof foam
(1) The module interface of our store is clear and the performance is stable. Please combine the data provided by our store to perform functional verification under the corresponding experimental conditions.
(2) The basic parameters of this module are in the details page, providing PDF information of the module information; engineering documents are not provided, please be clear to the buyer, if you have any operational problems, you can consult customer service.
(3) Buyers, before using the module, please read the details page of this module to understand the power supply and use restrictions, to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
(4) Our modules are guaranteed to provide real module parameters, functions and pictures, and all modules will be shipped after detection.
Module model: LM2596 multi-channel power supply
Module type: switching power supply
Input voltage: 13V-32V
Output voltage: multi-channel; 3.3V, 5V, 12V, ADJ
Output current: 3A (MAX); the single-channel current of the module is maximum 3A, and the total current does not exceed 5A
Conversion efficiency: 85%
Output power: 9.9W ---- 3.3V, 15W ---- 5V, 36W ---- 12V, 36W ---- ADJ
Static power consumption: 26mA
Switching frequency: 150KHz
Output ripple: 15mV ---- no load, better than 60mV ---- 12V @ 2A with load test
Module enable: None
Module protection: reverse connection protection
Module features: multiple; low noise, low ripple; with input and output power indicator; with positioning hole
Module application: multiple; industrial automation control, LED lighting, industrial control equipment, communication equipment, power equipment, instrumentation
Module weight: 65g
Module size: 101 × 68 × 12; length × width × height (mm)
Module heating: the greater the load, the greater the heating; the output current is greater than 2.5A (or the output power is greater than 10W) and long-term work, please add a heat sink
Working temperature: 0-70 ℃ Civil grade
Module interface: input: 5.08-2P; output: 3.81-4P * 4
The LM2596 is a step-down power management monolithic integrated circuit switching voltage regulator, capable of outputting 3A of drive current, while having very good linearity and load regulation characteristics. This module integrates 4 LM2596, which can simultaneously output 3.3V, 5V, 12V, ADJ four groups of power supply, the module layout and wiring strictly in accordance with the design specifications of the power circuit; generous materials, using chip aluminum electrolytic capacitors, high Q high-power inductors In order to ensure the stable output voltage, the window processing on the back of the PCB board is more conducive to the heat dissipation of the LM2596 chip. It is suitable for the power requirements of student learning competitions and company or individual project development.
Precautions for using the module
(1) The module belongs to the step-down type module, the input voltage needs to be greater than the output of more than 1V to stabilize the output.
(2) The heating of the module is mainly determined by the input and output voltage difference and the load current. Please choose and use the power module reasonably; generally you need to reserve 30% of the surplus.
(3) The module generates heat during use, please purchasers to enhance heat dissipation according to the actual situation. When carrying a large load, heat sinks, air cooling, etc. can be added appropriately.
(4) When using capacitive or inductive loads, the instantaneous current of the load cannot be too large, otherwise the module may be damaged.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the output range of ADJ? What is the output current?
A: The ADJ output range is 1.2V to Vin-1V. The maximum is 3A, and the output current will be less than 3A when the input-output voltage difference is large.
Q: Can the module outputs be connected in parallel or in series?
A: When the output voltages are equal, they can be connected in parallel, but not in series. Each channel is independent, but it will not be isolated and cannot be connected in series.
Q: Is the mounting hole grounded? Can the module output negative voltage?
A: The mounting hole is not grounded, and the module can only reduce the positive voltage and cannot output the negative voltage.