LM7805 multi-line power module 6~9V to 5V/3.3V/2.5V/1.8V/1.2V voltage output function demo board
US $5.07 -15%
The layout is regular, the layout and wiring are strictly in accordance with the power circuit design, and the materials are generous. It has 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.2V and other multi-channel linear power output, which is suitable for student competition module and personal project development.
LM7805 module shipping list
Physical module + PDF information + after-sale technical support + electrostatic bag packaging + shockproof foam
(1) The module interface of our store is clear and the performance is stable. Please combine the data provided by our store to perform functional verification under the corresponding experimental conditions.
(2) The basic parameters of this module are in the details page, providing PDF information of the module information, and no engineering files are provided, please inform the buyer, if you have any operation problems, you can consult customer service.
(3) Buyers, before using the module, please read the details page of this module to understand the power supply and use restrictions, to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
(4) Our modules are guaranteed to provide real module parameters, functions and pictures, and all modules will be shipped after detection.
Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send module information to your email
Module model: LM7805
Module type: Multi-line linear voltage regulator
Input voltage: 6V-9V
Output voltage: multi-channel; 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.2V
Output current: 1A (MAX); @ 5V
Input and output pressure difference: output power 5W (5V / 1A); for reference only
Load adjustment rate: 2%; for reference only
Voltage regulation rate: 1%; for reference only
Static power consumption: 14mA; mostly LED power indicator power consumption
Switching frequency: none; linear power supply does not have this parameter
Output ripple: 3mV; no load @ 5V
Module enable: None
Module protection: multiple; reverse connection protection
Module features: multiple; multiple output; low noise, low ripple; with input power indicator
Module applications: multiple; precision operational amplifier power supply, high-speed / high-precision data converter power supply, MCU power supply, etc.
Module weight: 22g
Module size: 73 × 41 × 15; length × width × height (mm)
Module heating: the greater the load, the greater the heating
Working temperature: 0-125 ℃
Module interface: input: DC5.5 * 2.1, 5.08-2P; output: USB-A female, 2.54 double-row pin (straight) 2 * 15P
The module uses the most commonly used LM7805 and AMS1117 series chips; easy to use; regular layout; layout and wiring in strict accordance with the design specifications of the power supply circuit; the materials are exquisite; 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.2V multi-channel low ripple Linear power output. It is suitable for the power requirements of student learning competitions and company or individual project development. Generally, it can be used for power supply of precision operational amplifier, high-speed / high-precision data converter, MCU power supply, etc.
Precautions for using the module
(1) The heating of the linear power supply is mainly determined by the output voltage difference and the load current. Please choose and use the power supply module reasonably. Generally, you need to reserve 30% of the surplus.
(2) When the output current is large, the heat dissipation capacity can be appropriately increased, such as air cooling.
(3) The module belongs to the step-down type module, the input voltage needs to be greater than the output 1V or more to stabilize the output.
(4) The module generates heat during use, please purchasers to enhance heat dissipation according to the actual situation. When carrying a large load, the heat sink can be appropriately increased.
(5) When using the module, it is recommended to add 100uF or larger electrolytic capacitors to the input and output terminals; pay attention to the polarity of the positive and negative power supplies when adding capacitors; the electrolytic capacitors added to the negative power supply should be the positive electrode of the capacitor connected to GND; the negative electrode of the capacitor connected to the negative output of the module .
(6) It is recommended to use our transformer and rectifier filter module, which can be combined to form a precision power supply.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can the power supply of the module be lower than 6V?
A: No. The module is a step-down type power supply, and the power supply must be greater than 6V module to output normally.
Q: Why are there two types of power supply interfaces for the module?
A: In order to meet the needs of different users, the store has designed two power supply interfaces; users can choose one to use according to their own needs.
Very nice thing and externally, and when you take in hands. Unfortunately, the supply slightly darkened the first impression, because. The fee was faulty. But the seller instantly returned the money and I ordered the second time. Packing in case of nuclear war, fast delivery. The board itself is sealed in the antistatic, complete with fastening bushings and feeding cable. The fee is working and I am very pleased. I wish prosperity to this store and great sales to the honest seller!