PCM5102A Module Digital Audio I2S IIS Stereo DCA Decoder Board Module Digital to Analog Converter Audio board
US $17.4 -20%
PCM5102A module shipping list
Physical module + PDF schematic diagram + after-sale technical support + electrostatic bag packaging + shockproof foam
(1) The module interface of our shop is clear and the performance is stable. Please perform functional verification under the corresponding experimental conditions in conjunction with the schematic diagram provided by our shop.
(2) The basic parameters of this module are in the details page, providing PDF information of the module information; engineering documents are not provided, please be clear to the buyer, if there are operational problems, please consult customer service.
(3) Buyers, before using the module, please read the details page of this module to understand the power supply and use restrictions, to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
(4) Our modules are guaranteed to provide real module parameters, functions and pictures, and all modules will be shipped after detection.
Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send the module information to your mailbox.
Module model: PCM5102A
Module type: digital-to-analog conversion module
Module power supply: DC-5V
Module current: 10mA (MAX)
Module communication protocol: IIS serial; right aligned
Module provides routines: none
Routine platform: none
Module output voltage range: 0-3.3V
DAC resolution digits: 32
Number of output channels: left and right channels
Module output interface: 3.5mm audio socket
Module output signal: voltage; can support 1K ohm load
Reference voltage: none
Voltage establishment delay: 20ts
DAC output analog bandwidth: 2.5MHz
Module features: multiple; ultra-low out-of-band noise, integrated audio phase-locked loop (PLL); can generate SCK internally
Module applications: multiple; automotive infotainment systems and telematics, A / V receivers, DVD, BD players
Module weight: 15g
Module specifications: 50 * 40 * 12; length * width * height-PCB size
Module interface type: XH2.54 pin data interface, 3.5 audio output port, 5.08 power socket
The PCM5102A stereo digital-to-analog converter (DAC) provides excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter.
With DirectPath charge pump technology, the PCM5102A device provides a 2.1 VRMS central ground output, as well as an external mute circuit traditionally associated with single-supply line drivers.
Each pin of the PCM5102A integrated line driver supports loads as low as 1kΩ, which surpasses all other charge pump-based line drivers in performance.
The integrated PLL on the PCM5102A eliminates the need for a system clock (often referred to as the master clock), enabling a 3-wire I2C connection and reducing system electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Smart clock error and PowerSense undervoltage protection use a two-layer system; it can eliminate clicks and crackles. Usually used for car infotainment system and telematics, A / V receiver, DVD, BD player
Precautions for using the module
(1) The module is a low power consumption module, and the power supply does not exceed 5.5V.
(2) Since the module is a high-precision device, in order to avoid unnecessary interference and ensure sound quality, it is recommended to use a linear power supply.
(3) Output signal line 3.5mm audio interface. Poor quality wires may cause signal attenuation or excessive noise. It is recommended to use good wires.
(4) The audio DAC module is generally not used alone. It is recommended to use the CM6631 sound card decoding module developed by our store.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can the output of PCM5102A be connected to a power amplifier?
A: The module output is a voltage signal, which can directly drive headphones or power amplifier.
Q: Can I use it with the development board?
A: Yes, but the corresponding IIS audio program is required to drive and output audio information.