- Object distace: 5cm to infinity
- Video frame rate: 1080p at 30 fps with codec H.264 (AVC) Up to 90 fps Video at VGA
- FPC Length:60mm * 11.5mm *5mm
1 X Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Module
Note:(Raspberry pi zero is not included)
1.Please ensure the raspberry Pi system is the newer version, and open the camera function.Type the command: sudo raspi - config and check the camera function of the fifth.The picture below:
2. Then select: Enable
3. Then the system return to the interface itself. Choose the “Finish “ , it will restart:
4. After the raspberry pi system restart , you can use raspberry pi camera now.
If you want to take photo, you can run the command : raspistill
For example,input: raspistill –t 2000 -o 1.jpg
-t: ( the time of waiting to take the photo ,5000 is five seconds). – o 1.jpg (1.jpg is command of file)
1. Soft cable, 90-degree vertical connector, HDMI port next to it. When connecting the contact side facing the HDMI interface.
2. Remove the protective film before using the lens
3. bare boards, pay attention to ESD damage, guard against static electricity!