TLV5610 Module Octal Serial DAC Module TLV5610/TLV5608/TLV5629 Digital to Analog Conversion Function demo Board
US $33.79 -20%
Layout is regular, wiring is arranged strictly according to the design of filter circuit, material is generous enough to complete all kinds of filtering functions, and it is convenient to use suitable student competition module and individual project development. TLV5610 is built-in 12 bits, TLV5608 is built-in 10 bits, TLV5629 is built-in 8 bits.
TLV5610 module shipping list
Physical module + PDF schematic diagram + routine source code + after-sale technical support + electrostatic bag packaging + shockproof foam
(1) The module interface of our shop is clear and the performance is stable. Please perform functional verification under the corresponding experimental conditions in conjunction with the schematic diagram provided by our shop.
(2) The basic parameters of this module are in the details page, providing PDF information of the module information and source code of the routine; engineering files are not provided, please pay attention to the buyer, if you have any operation problems, you can consult customer service.
(3) Buyers, before using the module, please read the details page of this module to understand the power supply and use restrictions, to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
(4) Our modules are guaranteed to provide real module parameters, functions and pictures, and all modules will be shipped after detection.
Please contact customer service after purchase, we will send the module information to your mailbox.
Module model: TLV5610
Module type: digital-to-analog conversion module
Module power supply: DC6V-8V
Module current: 10mA (MAX)
Module communication protocol: SPI serial
Module provides routines: STM32F103RBT6
Routine platform: STM32F103X-M3; KEIL5 version source code
Module output voltage range: 0-5V
DAC resolution digits: 12
Number of output channels: 8 channels independent
Module output interface: 3.81-10PIN plug socket
Module output signal: voltage; TLV5608 direct output, limited driving capacity
Reference voltage: 5V; welding SOP8 reference source chip
Voltage settling time: 1uS
DAC output analog bandwidth: 100KHz
Module features: multiple; with output buffer amplifier, ultra-low AC crosstalk, fast settling time
Module application: multiple; programmable voltage source, instrument and control system, sensor excitation, motion process control, digital servo control loop.
Module weight: 23g
Module specifications: 50 * 50 * 12; length * width * height-PCB size
Module interface type: 3.81-10PIN plug socket signal input, XH2.54 pin data interface, 3.81-2PIN terminal
TLV5610 is a 12-bit voltage output DAC with a flexible serial interface. The serial data interface can independently control 8 output voltages. All eight DAC outputs can be updated simultaneously. The output voltage is buffered by a rail-to-rail output amplifier and has a programmable settling time to optimize the relationship between speed and power consumption. The buffered high impedance reference input can be connected to the supply voltage. Generally it can be used for programmable voltage source, instrument and control system, sensor excitation, motion process control, digital servo control loop.
Precautions for using the module
(1) The module is a low power consumption module, and the power supply does not exceed 9V.
(2) Since the module is a high-precision device, in order to avoid unnecessary interference, it is recommended to use a linear power supply.
(3) It is recommended to make good contact with the output signal line. Poor contact and poor quality wires may cause signal attenuation or excessive noise.
(4) The delivered code is only used for the supporting main control board. No single-chip microcomputer tutorial is provided. Functions other than product details display need to be developed by yourself.
(5) If you need to simply test the function of the module, it is recommended to use it with the control board of our store. After the correct wiring, the control board can be powered to achieve the analog voltage output.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can TLV5610 be used as a multi-channel reference source? What is the output jitter?
A: TLV5610 can be used as a multi-channel programmable reference source, and the reference accuracy depends largely on the on-board reference chip.
Q: Can the output voltage range of the module be increased? What is the accuracy? How much output current capability?
A: At present, the circuit of the module can only output 0-5V, and the output voltage accuracy is 1mV (power ripple is extremely low). The current output is within 2mA.
Q: Are the TLV5608 and TLV5610 pins unified? What is the output rate?
A: TLV5608 and TLV5610 are interchangeable under the same package, but the driver is slightly different. The total output rate of 8 channels is 200KSPS.
My e-mail address is [email protected]