TPS63020 module Automatic Buck-Boost Power Module Board 2.5V 3.3V 4.2V 5V Lithium Battery Low Ripple
US $11.67 -15%
TPS63020 module shipping list
Module + PDF information + after-sale technical support + electrostatic bag packaging + shockproof foam
(1) The module interface of our store is clear and the performance is stable. Please combine the data provided by our store to perform functional verification under the corresponding experimental conditions.
(2) The basic parameters of this module are in the details page, providing PDF information of the module information; engineering documents are not provided, please be clear to the buyer, if you have operational problems, you can consult customer service.
(3) Buyers, before using the module, please read the details page of this module to understand the power supply and use restrictions, to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
(4) Our modules are guaranteed to provide real module parameters, functions and pictures, and all modules will be shipped after detection.
Module model: TPS63020
Module type: switching power supply; automatic buck-boost power supply module
Input voltage: 1.8V-5.5V; recommended input above 2V
Output voltage: multiple; four specifications are available: 2.5V, 3.3V, 4.2V, 5V
Output formula: R3=R1(Vout/VFB-1) Typical value VFB=500mV; 2.5V: R1=240K, R3=1M; 3.3V: R1=180K, R3=1M; 4.2V: R1=3K, R3= 22K; 5V: R1=110K, R3=1M
Output current: within 3A
Conversion efficiency: 96%; the smaller the input and output pressure difference, the higher the efficiency
Static power consumption: 6mA; 50uA: power saving mode
Switching frequency: 2.4MHz
Output ripple: 10mV: no load; 10mV: buck with load 0.5A; 30mV; boost with load 0.5A
Module enable: Yes
Module protection: none; no peripheral reverse connection protection, no peripheral fuse protection
Module features: multiple; low noise, low ripple; ultra-small size, automatic conversion between buck and boost modes
Module applications: multiple; can provide power solutions for products powered by two or three alkaline batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries or nickel-metal hydride batteries or single-cell lithium-ion batteries or lithium polymer batteries, supercapacitors or other power rails.
Module weight: 5g
Module size: 34×24×4.5; length×width×height (mm)
Module heating: the greater the load, the greater the heating
Working temperature: civilian grade
Module interface: 2.54mm pin row
TI 's TPS63020 is a high-efficiency small buck-boost power supply solution.The input voltage is from 1.8V to 5.5V, the output current can be up to 3A, the efficiency is up to 96%, it can automatically convert in buck and boost modes, and the quiescent current is less than 50uA. The fixed operating frequency is 2.4MHz and can be used for all two- and three-cell alkaline batteries, NiCd or NiMH or single-cell lithium battery-powered devices, ultra-small mobile PCs and MIDs, digital media players, DSCs, and video cameras.
Precautions for using the module
(1) PS: Power saving mode (1 disabled, 0 enabled; module disabled by default). To use this function, disconnect SB2 and then input the level.
(2) EN: enable input (1 enable, 0 disable; module default enable) If you want to use this function, you need to disconnect SB1, and then input the level.
(3) PG: output status indication (0 fault, 1 normal).
Спасибо вам, рекомендую!