With this high level of accuracy and sensitivity, this breathalyzer is used to measure the concentration of alcohol in your body.
Easy to use and with 20 additional mouthpieces for testing
The design is space saving and easy to carry.
It is recommended to wait 20 minutes after drinking before taking the test.
For an exact result, we recommend that you test 3 times and focus on the intermediate value. The result is for reference only and should not be used as a justification for driving after drinking.
Note for use:
1. Insert two 1.5 V AA batteries and a mouthpiece
2. Press the power button for 1-2 seconds to start the device. Wait 15 seconds for it to warm up. (Do not blow in warm up mode.)
3. When the "BLO" icon appears on the screen, take a deep breath and blow at a steady pace for 5 seconds.
4. \ The results will be displayed on the LED screen within 5 seconds.
If the result is between 0.02 ％ and 0.05 ％ BAC (0.2 g / L ~ 0.05 g / L), the green light will flash and the buzzer will sound an audible alarm. If the result exceeds 0.05 ％ BAC (0.5 g / L), the red light flashes with a continuous acoustic signal.
If no alcohol is detected, the BLO will flash for 10 seconds and the result is 0.00.
5. The breathalyzer will turn off automatically 15 seconds after the test has ended.
1 x breathalyzer
14/20 x mouthpieces