Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the Cheerch service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Cheerch or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Cheerch
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not create or submit fraudulent (SCAM), or unwanted (SPAM) SMS using our platform.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Cheerch or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Cheerch.
- You must not, in the use of Cheerch, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Cheerch service.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Cheerch members ("Spam").
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and Services. Cheerch may archive links to third-party websites. The linked websites' content, business practices and privacy policies are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. The inclusion of a link on the Site or Services does not imply any endorsement by or any affiliation with Cheerch. In accessing the Site and Services or following links to third-party websites you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate. You agree that your only recourse is to stop using the Site and Services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Cheerch service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Cheerch service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Cheerch to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Cheerch must provide a link back to Cheerch.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Cheerch service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Cheerch undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cheerch to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.